- To establish franchise centers and deliver content in distance education approach.
- The franchise center uses PC to access the content.
- To come with a solution using minimal bandwidth to deliver large number of videos. Content needs to be protected.
- Students shall access video lessons and eBook’s at local center.
- Students take practice tests and ask questions nonlinear from local center.
- MobiSir proposed a solution that had the following high level features.
- Cloud based LMS to author and manage content and facilitate students.
- BlackBox with local LMS and videos are played as part of local LAN.
- Sync mechanism between BlackBox and Cloud.
- Video sessions, eBooks, assessments,
- Ask expert, notes taking, reports,
- Admin Console to author and manage content,
- manage students, franchises etc.
- Apache , lighttpd server, MySQL.
- node.js, Python, Amazon EC2, OpenVPN.
- The solution balances the need of the student, franchise center and the company.
- Eliminated the concern on internet dependency for coaching.
- Have “offline” delivery capability to keep internet cost low for franchises and also have ability to scale business using
- franchisees with secured quality digital content.
- Students have the access to the star teacher quality of learning
- without going to head office.
India’s iconic IIT coaching company