- Retail major has deployed a licensed enterprise learning system, priced at USD20 per employee per annum for 250000 employees.
- The retail major wants to reduce learning cost per employee. He wanted to explore open source implementation to enable cost savings.
- Retail major decides to migrate to open source and the migration shall have minimal or no impact on the employees.
- IT company engaged MobiSir from proposal stage for system architecture, technical design and client interactions.
- Our architect visited client in USA to kick start the project.
- Facilitated our partner to start open source development from scratch.
- Designed an Enterprise Learning System based on open source technologies.
- Back-end web services developed to access Moodle.
- 10000+ PDF files hosted in an intranet based Local Alfresco.
- 5000 training videos hosted on internet based Kaltura.
- Existing HRMS from PeopleSoft integrated.
- Existing Performance Management System integrated.
- CentOS, MySQL, PHP, Moodle, Kaltura,
- Alfresco, DJango, Python,
- iOS, Android, LDAP
- Huge savings on license cost (over USD 5mil annually) and
continue to host videos externally.
US retail major ( jointly with IT company)